essid missing.

Yanghwee Tan tanyh at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Tue Oct 22 22:24:59 EDT 2002

there was a warning everytime i do "iwconfig"
it says...

  Warning: Driver for device wlan0 recommend version 13 of Wireless
  Extension, but has been compiled with version 12, therefore some driver
  features may not be available...

previously before i use wireless tools v25 pre8, it was ok.
hmm... can't recall if i did anything wrong when i upgrade to Wireless
Tools ver25.

do u have any suggestion what i should check on?
i'm really clueless now. :(

-Yanghwee-