iwevent not reliable?

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Sat Nov 16 19:13:22 EST 2002

As a dumb experient, I left iwevent running even though I don't see
any events (hostap driver in master mode).

After quite a while (I don't know how long actually because I left)
all the events came out.  It appears as if all those events are buffered
somewhere and flushed out much later.

I will probably take a look of the driver code, but would appreciate
any pointers.

Jun