(no subject)

Senthil Cumar Palaniappun senthilcumar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 11:41:04 EST 2002

Thanks for the reply. This card is just dwl 650 (without +) and is a
802.11b. From what I read on the net this card uses cardbus interface and
voltage but is still a pcmcia device. In fact, many have successfully run it
using hostap_cs, prism2_cs, etc.

But nonetheless, lspci does show this card as

02:00.0 Network controller: Linksys: Unknown device 8201 (rev 11)

When I tried to load prism2_pci it said there is no such device. Any, inputs
please.

THanks,
Senthil