reassosciation request comes more than once!

Mohit Bajpai mohit at mahindrabt.com
Fri Dec 27 09:21:09 EST 2002

Hi,
    I have been trying out IAPP implementation with  latest hostap driver released on 2002-10-12.  I am using the hostapd mode of the hostap driver.During testing the MOVE operation I found that when STA moves to new AP the new AP detects reassociation of STA more than once. could you please tell that whether this multiple detection of reassociating STA should happen or not because if it is so then it will send move signal more than once which does not seem to be correct.

Thanks and regards,
Mohit Bajpai

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.