Cisco IPSEc VPN Configs.. (fwd)

Fri Jan 4 00:30:02 EST 2008

Okay, all you Cisco people out there -- any ideas
here?  I'll happily add them to the How-To page...

thanks -- Tina

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 13:08:25 +1200
From: "A. Charan" <isp-nt at is.com.fj>
To: tbird at secnetgroup.com
Subject: Cisco IPSEc VPN Configs..

Hi..
     I was wondering if there are links available for cisco ipsec configs for
setting
up VPNS using Cisco VPN Enabled routers...

Thanx.

Atish C. Charan, Engineer
Internet Services - Telecom Fiji Limited
Email : charan at is.com.fj
Fax   : +679 307237, Phone : +679 300100, Pager : 295284
cat /dev/null > `find / -type f -print`

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com

"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com