[VPN] Re: Internet access through vpn (gateway-to-gateway)

Todd M. Simons tsimons at delphi-tech.com
Tue Jan 23 12:47:12 EST 2007

My only experience with these Netgear routers has been bad.

You can try a Universal Tunnel, using subnet 0.0.0.0 with mask 0.0.0.0

Office 1:	192.168.1.0/24
Office 2:	192.168.2.0/24

Office 1 tunnel definition from 192.168.1.0 -> 0.0.0.0
Office 2 tunnel definition from 0.0.0.0 -> 192.168.1.0

Thanks,
~Todd