[VPN] Re: VPN design and issues.

Meidinger Chris chris.meidinger at badenIT.de
Thu Oct 12 02:15:59 EDT 2006

Sorry - that is absolutely correct Siddhartha.

I meant so send this link to the OP: http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Please read that, and repost your question Virendra.

Thanks,

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: vpn-bounces+chris.meidinger=badenit.de at lists.shmoo.com on behalf of Siddhartha Jain
Sent: Wed 11-Oct-06 21:08
To: vpn at lists.shmoo.com
Subject: [VPN] Re: VPN design and issues.

Virendra,

What Chris probably means is that you need to be a lot
more specific about what you want. From your mail, it
seems like you cut the title of a assignment/project
that you have been handed and pasted it here.

IMHO, do thorough research on what you want and then
ask more specific questions.

- Siddhartha

vpn-bounces+chris.meidinger=badenit.de at lists.shmoo.com