[VPN] Encryption domain in cisco vpn-3030

Falkovich, Alex AFalkovich at lnc.com
Tue Feb 14 14:21:56 EST 2006

We are configuring a VPN tunnel using a cisco vpn-3030 concentrator,
where we are PATing 10.0.0.0/8 network and using static NAT for the
172.21.21.23 & .24 hosts. My question is what do we enter for the Local
Network address when configuring the tunnel, the NATed addresses or the
private addresses ?

Thanks.

_ Alex
Notice of Confidentiality:
**This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain
Lincoln National Corporation proprietary information, which is privileged,
confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to the
Lincoln National Corporation family of companies. This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken
in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copy of this E-mail and any printout. Thank You.**