[VPN] Re: VPN server over windows XP

Jean-Francois Dive jef at linuxbe.org
Mon Oct 31 08:55:26 EST 2005

best solution, use anoter device which is tailored for what you want to
do. Second best, use openvpn(.org), third best is to try to make windows
accept connection, but the soft which is provided, imho is only a
client. The last solution which i know used to work somehow is to use
pptp with the security implications that have been widely covered
(google for more).

Hope this help,

J.