[VPN] How to configure a Netscreen 5GT VPN to Microsoft XP/2000 machine without Netscreen client software

Charles Tsocanos ctsocanos at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 00:39:30 EDT 2005

Dear ANYONE -

Im having trouble setting up a VPN connection from a xp or 2000 machine to a
5GT connected to a DSL(PPPoe).  I tried to follow the instructions that at
this site
(http://5gt.support.juniper.safeharbor.com/knowbase/root/public/ns10062.htm?
) but haven't had any success.  I need this VPN ASAP so a vendor can make
modification to my internal server.  I do not (at this point) need any crazy
encryption/security.  Any thoughts, guides, help would be GREATLY
appreciated.

Thanks,

     Chuck