[VPN] Re: Cisco VPN for remote users - Pix 515

Tristan RHODES TristanRhodes at weber.edu
Mon Jun 13 15:36:20 EDT 2005

Dana,

Thanks for your reply.  I appreciate your time and effort.

I am running Pix 6.3 software so I will probably use the inside
interface like you said.

[6500](a)-----(b)[515](c)-----|
    |(d)                                    |
    ---------------------------------

Legend:
(a) = 6500 interface VLAN 200 (10.10.200.1/24)
(b) = Pix "outside" interface (10.10.200.254/24)
(c) = Pix "inside" interface (10.10.201.254/24)
(d) = 6500 interface VLAN 201 (10.10.201.1/24)

I think you are telling me that I should use a third network for
users... perhaps 10.10.203.0/24.

If this design is correct, my next step is to setup the VPN and routing
correctly.  Any hints?

Tristan

>>> "Dana J. Dawson" <Dana.Dawson at qwest.com> wrote on 06/10/05 4:31
PM: