[VPN] problem with VPN

Huggins, Lisa Lhuggins at Dewberry.com
Thu Jan 20 08:16:01 EST 2005

Hello. I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post problems with VPN, but my IT department is at a loss so I'm trying anything. I am trying to use VPN to access my work computer from home. I am able to connect successfully and ping my work server, but can't access any network computers or utilize remote desktop connection. Are there any known issues/solutions concerning this issue. My home computer is running Windows 2000 and is set up under a workgroup. I log on as administrator (no password). When I search entire network for computers, I only come up with "workgroup" under "microsoft windows network". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Lisa Huggins

Raleigh, NC

lhuggins at dewberry.com

Visit Dewberry’s website at www.dewberry.com

This email transmission may contain confidential or privileged information. If you receive this email message in error, notify the sender by email and delete the email without reading, copying or disclosing the email contents. The unauthorized use or dissemination of any confidential or privileged information contained in this email is prohibited.