[VPN] IPsec and 802.1x

Basim Jaber bjaber at ipass.com
Thu Oct 21 15:30:06 EDT 2004

We have a lab environment here with all sorts of WiFi security
configurations.  We've tested 802.1x PEAP, LEAP, EAP-TTLS all in conjunction
with operating an IPSec tunnel on top of the WiFi connection.

Basim S. Jaber
Senior Systems Engineer -- Field Sales (Americas)
Senior Alliance Manager -- Technology Partner Alliances
iPass, Inc.    bjaber at iPass.com