[VPN] bandwidth of a vpn tunnel

jeremy oliver jeremy.oliver at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 10:47:47 EST 2004

Well I have several IPSEC VPN tunnels created between remote locations
back to my corporate office.  I am adding more such tunnels everyday
and was wanting to figure out a way to see how much bandwidth a tunnel
eats up.  There are anywhere from 2-80 users at the remote facilities
who are using the tunnel for email and other production applications.
Hopefully that is clear enough.