[VPN] Question

Siddhartha Jain losttoy2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 24 03:18:59 EDT 2004

 --- saurav khanna <saurav_khanna at hotmail.com> wrote:
---------------------------------

I don't think you need any special rules to allow X11
traffic thru the concentrator (I assume you are
talking about Cisco VPN Concentrator 3000).

Try without any rules and check the logs for any
drops.

HTH,

Siddhartha

Hi   ,

Q. How do I permit X11 traffic to pass through my
concentrator without apllying any in and any out
filter on the public interface.
I saw in iana.org that x11 works on UDP and TCP ports
6000-6003 I opened these ports using rules one created
for inbound and other created for outbound for bot TCP
and UDP.

Any help would be appreciated.