[VPN] Cisco CVPN3030-RED-BUN units available

Scott Woodland scott at onestream.net
Fri May 7 14:05:40 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I have asked Tina Bird (VPN List Moderator) if it would be ok to post a
note to this list about some CVPN3030 units we have available.  She
indicated it would not be a problem.

We have 3 Cisco CVPN3030-RED-BUN units available for sale.  These units
came to us from a customer that never deployed them.  One of the units
still has the original packaging.

We have fully tested these units and we warranty them for 90 Days.  We
are asking $10,500.00 each for them.

Please contact me offline if you would be interested.  We handle new and
used networking hardware.  All our products are fully tested and
guaranteed.  We handle many of the products that most of you commonly
use...ie... CVPN, NetScreen, Juniper...etc.

Best Regards,

Scott Woodland

President

Onestream.net

1111 Tinker Road

Rocklin, CA 95765

V 888-801-2001 Ext. 230 or 916-671-2001 Ext. 230

F 916-671-2000

scott at onestream.net

AIM: ScottMSG

"Impossible" is an opinion