[VPN] Fw: Help with VPN Client 4.0.3 to PIX through A vigor internet link

Onsite DeTeWe Onsite.DeTeWe at firstgroup.com
Tue May 4 08:01:52 EDT 2004

New Problem.

I have been having a few problems with gettnig a VPN working.  I can bring
the tunnel up now but the problem I have now is that I cannot connect to
anything on the network from the client?!?!

I have done a 'sh debug isa sa' and get the following:

ISAKMP (0): processing NOTIFY payload 36136 protocol 1
        spi 0, message ID = 3573924010
ISAMKP (0): received DPD_R_U_THERE from peer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
ISAKMP (0): sending NOTIFY message 36137 protocol 1
return status is IKMP_NO_ERR_NO_TRANS
crypto_isakmp_process_block:src:217.155.241.118, dest:192.168.0.249
spt:500 dpt:
500

192.168.0.249 is the DMZ ip address of where the connection is comming in.

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Jason

This message is confidential. It may not be disclosed to, or used by,
anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this message in
error, please advise us immediately.

Internet email is not necessarily secure. First does not accept
responsibility for changes to any email which occur after the email
has been sent. Attachments to this email could contain software
viruses which could damage your system. First have checked the
attachments for viruses before sending, but you should virus-check
them before opening.

http://www.firstgroup.com