[VPN] NetScreen / Juniper

Gregory M Lebovitz gregory-ietf at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 2 02:26:46 EST 2004

Pete -
If you read through the literature in the press and on the web site, you
will see that NetScreen product line will be left on its own, at least for
a while after the merger. It will, of course, gain from the wisdom and
experience in the areas of routing excellence, for which the Juniper name
is synonymous.

Juniper is the premier vendor for ISP and Carrier core routers, and share
NetScreen's reputation for technology leadership, excellence, and performance.

I would say your trust in NetScreen can only increase from this announcement.

Hope this helps,
Gregory