[VPN] Not another NAT question.. Yes I'm Sorry

Jean-Francois Dive jef at linuxbe.org
Thu Jul 8 05:20:41 EDT 2004

The nat ipsec alg is a mess to get right and i am not sure you even can.
That bottom line is that most of attemps to implement them result in
weird things. The best you can do is to get nat traversal on your ipsec
setup, this way it should work without any problems. As of knowing which
version of the netgear stuffs, i have no clues.

J.