[VPN] Not another NAT question.. Yes I'm Sorry

Neo neo at thehiddenspot.com
Wed Jul 7 17:09:34 EDT 2004

I have a client using a Netgear FVS328 VPN Router.

Runs NAT.

The internal workstations use Netscreen Remote VPN client. I cannot get more
than one workstation connected at a time. If a user  is in and another
connects, the new user boots out the existing user and now that user is in.

I am trying to understand somethings by reading but if someone could help me
out I would very much appreciate it.

What I would like to know is, can this router or the VPN client somehow get
around this obvious limitation. NAT Traversal?

If I have left out any needed info let me know.