[VPN] "Routing Table Can't be Altered"

sunil Shetty sunilash at rediffmail.com
Tue Feb 17 06:50:03 EST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi All,

Contivity VPN Clients get the message "Routing Table Can't be Altered" and get disconnected.

We have analyzed the problem and found the reason to be Routing table changes from Tech-Tip (Nortel Documentation).

We tried MTU Fix (reduce MTU to lower value)-- It worked for some users, we tried DYNAMIC DNS DISABLING -- this also worked for some users likewise we also tried ICMP redirect and RIP/OSPF Routing table updates, Internet Connection sharing.

In order to get rid of these problems we have suggestd users to install Contivity client - V 4.65_32. Still the users are getting this problem.

Any help on this will be Highly Appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Swamy Patil