[VPN] Multiple VPN clients

Riaan at home riaanvs105 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:26:49 EST 2004

Hi there

At home I use a DLink DSL604+ Wireless Broadband Router. I use a Nortel VPN
(Contivity) client to connect to my company's VPN service, which works well.

However, if I have colleagues over and they want to connect as well, it
seems I have to disconnect my VPN first, and sometimes even reset the
router, before theirs will work.

I have NAT'ing on the router and can understand that the VPN service needs
to see seperate IP client addresses, but how do I set this up in my
configuration of my router?

Many thanks
Riaan
London