Ang: [VPN] Cisco Pix 515E Client VPN Connection problems

hakan.palm at generic.se hakan.palm at generic.se
Tue Feb 3 04:27:17 EST 2004

Jeff,

what does
debug crypto isakmp
debug crypto ipsec
debug crypto engine
debug crypto vpnclient

say when you try to connect?

/Palm

	JHouse at vloc.com
2004-01-31 08:49

	Till:	vpn at lists.shmoo.com @ INTERNET
	Kopia:	(Blank: Hakan Palm/Generic)
	Ärende:	[VPN] Cisco Pix 515E Client VPN Connection problems

Hello,
I have a Cisco 515E and am trying to connect via the Cisco CLient vpn
software (vs.3.6.6) using IPSEC. I start the log viewer to get details when
trying to connect. After putting in my username and password, the log viewer
shows SEV=WARNING/3      Received a NOTIFY message with an invalid protocol id (0)

I've double checked that the Group Name and password are correct and UDP or
TCP is matched on both the client and pix.

Thanks in advance for any info,

Jeff H