[VPN] NetScreen-5GT

Todd DeShetler tdeshetler at cambridgeinc.com
Wed Dec 8 09:12:09 EST 2004

Hey everyone,

Have a quick question that you may have experience with.  We have
several satellite offices around the country that have a maximum of 4
people working from each office.  The goal is to move them into a VPN
tunnel allowing each user better access to the corporate office servers.
We've researched the extensively, and are currently leaning towards a
VPN solution from a carrier versus ordering standard T1's, purchasing
the equipment and setting up the tunnels ourselves.  The provider says
they can manage a full solution with T1's at each site for about $750 a
month.

Question is, am I exploring all possibilities?  We need security and
MPLS, as the connection will server both phone and data.

Thanks in advance for all of your help,

Todd