[VPN] VPN solutions

Dana J. Dawson Dana.Dawson at qwest.com
Tue Dec 7 12:45:47 EST 2004

If you're going to be using client software (as opposed to a
site-to-site or router-to-router topology), then you'd be better off
using a Cisco VPN 3000 series concentrator.  The client-related features
are better with the 3000 than they are with the IOS routers.

HTH

Dana

Dana J. Dawson                     Dana.Dawson at qwest.com
Sr. Staff Engineer                 CCIE #1937
Qwest Communications
600 Stinson Blvd., Suite 1S
Minneapolis  MN  55413-2620

"Hard is where the money is."