[VPN] does RFC mentioned about number of Idci and Idcr in quick mode

Jean-Francois Dive jef at linuxbe.org
Wed Apr 28 05:10:43 EDT 2004

You will always have HASH|SA|NONCE|IDci|IDcr payload in a valid quick
mode exchance (in msg 1). The first ID payload is the initiator id,
second beeing responder and this will always be the case.

If you want to negotiate more network pair accesses, you will need to
start multiple quick mode exchanges (they even can be negoatiated
concurently).

hope this help,

J.