[VPN] Recommendations

David Pierson davepier at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 9 04:42:42 EDT 2004

Paul,

Do have a look at Snapgear www.cyberguard.com/snapgear as they do not charge
a per-user licensing for their VPN. The LITE+ will do up to 0.5Mbps 3DES and
the SME530 up to 3Mbps with 3DES or 8Mbps AES. Depends how much traffic you
think you'll have.
The equipment is a joy to use too. The reason you don't hear as much about
them on the VPN channels may be that their stuff just works and their lucky
admins like me don't have any hassles. :-)

Cheers
David