[VPN] Linksys BEFVP41 Firmware v1.41.1

TSimons at Delphi-Tech.com TSimons at Delphi-Tech.com
Thu Oct 23 23:19:23 EDT 2003

Hello All

Just wanted to pass along that Linksys has released v1.41.1 for the Linksys
BEFVP41.  Its not in the release notes, but it appears that they've fixed
the "advanced" VPN page.  ...those of you running multiple VPN tunnels know
what I'm talking about.
http://www.linksys.com/download/firmware.asp?fwid=158

It also has support for SNMP and you can run MRTG against it.

So far I've successfully used the BEFVP41 in S2S VPN setups with:
-SEF 7.0
-VR 1.5 1100
-SFVA 200R

I haven't had time to try aggressive setups yet...

Hope this helps...
~Todd

Todd M. Simons
Senior MIS Engineer
Dell Tier 1 PA Technician
Delphi Technology, Inc.
New Brunswick, NJ

Note: The contents of this email do not constitute a legally binding
commitment.