[VPN] L2L vpn tunnel on vpn-1 --thoughts ?

Zimmerman, Mark mzimmerman at icsalabs.com
Tue Oct 21 15:19:11 EDT 2003

Kelly,

One of the Senior Analysts at ICSA Labs has written a whitepaper detailing
typical configuration
and function of VPN devices. I think it would be very beneficial for you.

http://www.icsalabs.com/html/communities/ipsec/IPsec_Technical_Config_Guidel
ines.pdf
<http://www.icsalabs.com/html/communities/ipsec/IPsec_Technical_Config_Guide
lines.pdf>

Regards

P.S We're actually coming out with a Troubleshooting Guide at the end of
this month.