[VPN] L2L vpn tunnel on vpn-1 --thoughts ?

Siddhartha Jain losttoy2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 01:38:10 EDT 2003

Am not at work right now so can't check the exact
menus but if memory serves me right, you can change
the pre-shared key when you define a peer, in the peer
properties. If you are talking to a non-CP peer, you
need to define an "Interoperable device", then in the
VPN tab under the peer's properties, you should be
able to change the pre-shared key.

Also, if you have upgraded from CP NG 4.1 to AI, then
you need to migrate vpn policies.

Lookup, the file called vpn-1.pdf in the
documentation.

HTH,

Siddhartha