Ang: [VPN] VPN and broadband.

hakan.palm at generic.se hakan.palm at generic.se
Fri Oct 3 02:24:32 EDT 2003

John,

what do you have at the main site? A VPN 3000 Concentrator, a PIX or a
Cisco router ? I'll assume that you terminate the VPNs in a VPN 3000
Concentrator.

What does the logging on the client side say and what does the logging
in the Concentrator say, does it see any connection attempts from the
client or?

Does the user have a firewall, broadband router or something like that
that will not allow the traffic to go trough?

Do you use or allow UDP-encapsulation? If you allow it but it is not
enabled in the default configuration, try to have the user enable it.

If the user can connect properly but not pass traffic then it probably is a
NAT problem. Try using UDP encapsulation.

Regards,

/Palm

	john.galeotos at us.army.mil
2003-10-02 15:38