[VPN] VPN contivity 4500 config

Andrew Prince Andrew.Prince at TrinitySecurity.com
Thu Nov 6 05:09:15 EST 2003

Yes can do both - item 2 requires a advanced routing licence, if you have
one then all is OK.

If you email me directly I will send you a PDF of how to copy and transfer
configurations, also thje configuration for fail over.

-----Original Message-----
From: vpn-bounces+andrew.prince=trinitysecurity.com at lists.shmoo.com
[mailto:vpn-bounces+andrew.prince=trinitysecurity.com at lists.shmoo.com] On
Behalf Of Kelly Koons
Sent: 04 November 2003 04:29
To: vpn at lists.shmoo.com
Subject: [VPN] VPN contivity 4500 config

All, I have contivity box 4500 running with more then 200 customers on it.

I have one more contivity box 4500 which was suppose to be part of
redundancy but that never happen. Will appreciate if you can help me with 2
questions

1) - How do I move the existing config from Box A with 200 customer on it to
Box B which is empty ( I did try to create some configs manually but its
very time consuming). Incase if Box A dies I can point users to Box B. Also
can I sync them periodically ?

2)- Can I enable the redundancy btw test 2 boxes to auto failover ?

Thanks

Kelly-

  <http://sg.yimg.com/i/sg/icons/16/search.gif> The New Yahoo! Search
<http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline/?http://sg.search.yahoo.com>