[VPN] VPN and mail server

Siddhartha Jain losttoy2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 25 01:36:24 EDT 2003

You need to setup your Society A as a hub for VPN and
your other two sites as spokes. Look at this Cisco doc
which has good info on how to setup PIX for hub-spoke
design:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a0080093bd3.shtml

 --- Najla Ouragini <najla.ouragini at atlasoft.com>