[VPN] Experiences w/ Neoteris?

Mark G. Spencer mspencer at evidentdata.com
Fri May 23 14:44:52 EDT 2003

I have been browsing through a prior thread here regarding SSL VPN's.  On a
somewhat related note, I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with
Neoteris?

http://www.neoteris.com/

Apparently their SSL based products can be used to access internal
resources, securely, from the Internet.

One of their recent press releases states "Company Delivers Industry's Only
Purpose-Built Application Security Appliances that Meet Latest Stringent
Federal Government Security Standards" .. Do Neoteris's products address the
concerns brought up in the SSL VPN thread on this mailing list?  Is there a
niche that you would use their products for instead of other VPN solutions
based on IPSec?

Thanks for the advice!

Mark