[VPN] VPN and mail server

Najla Ouragini najla.ouragini at atlasoft.com
Thu May 22 05:36:35 EDT 2003

Hi,
I have a problem to configure a PIX version 6.2 for accessing a mail server.
In fact, we are start-up which has a PIX. A VPN tunnel is established between our start-up and and another society A. This society A have a VPN tunnel to another society B, not by a PIX but by another software.
Some of our stuff, have to connect to a mail server in the society B. I want to know how should I configure both our PIX and the PIX of the society A so that our start-up can access this mail server (The mail server is accessed by the society B).
If you need more information, just conatct me.
Thank you very much in advance.
Najla Ouragini.