[VPN] VPN Speed

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Tue May 20 17:03:59 EDT 2003

Sounds like routing issues between the two networks. It may be something
your ISPs have to figure out. Have you run tracert between the two
sites?

Are your speed tests over the VPN tunnel? Or in the clear between opened
ports? Try testing in the clear to eliminate the VPN as a possible
source of trouble.

Ryan Malayter
Sr. Network & Database Administrator
Bank Administration Institute