[VPN] FAQ for vendors

dale.nunnery at medicorp.org dale.nunnery at medicorp.org
Mon May 19 18:15:32 EDT 2003

I will be meeting with a vendors who are "pitching" VPN. What questions
should I ask him to ensure that we cover all bases.

Thank you,

Dale Nunnery
PACS Systems Analyst
MediCorp Health System
Information Services
(540) 372-7304 Pager
(540) 741-1006 Vmail
dale.nunnery at medicorp.org

-
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient or receive this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and by phone and destroy all copies of the original message.  Any unauthorized review, use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.