[VPN] SonicWall - Passing DNS settings to VPN clients?

Jose Muniz Munix-1 at pacbell.net
Thu May 15 00:00:44 EDT 2003

I will have to rather recommend a NetScreen firewall.
It supports the std. for passing ip address info to the client,
incluiding DNS, WINS even ip
for the virtual adaptor etc.. via mode-config and xauth for user
authentication...
next time dont buy your security gear from ToysRus get a real firewall  :-P
jose