[VPN] End-to-end IPSEC check

Morillo, Carlos Carlos.Morillo at CottonStates.com
Sat May 3 11:15:09 EDT 2003

Are there any good tools that can help me check end-to-end IPSEC?  I ran a
Cisco VPN using 3000 concentrators at the corporate office and PIX501 at the
235 remote locations (over broadband, mostly DSL)

The problem I'm experiencing is definably related to network connectivity...
Everywhere there is a storm I loose a fairly large number of connections,
the concentrator can complete phase I but it never receives any phase II
data, so it keeps retrying..

Thanks

--
Carlos Morillo