[VPN] VPN on Cisco PIX

Dana J. Dawson djdawso at qwest.com
Fri May 2 18:09:54 EDT 2003

I tested this in our lab and it does indeed behave as shannong describes below.
  Thanks for the clarification!

Dana

Dana J. Dawson                     djdawso at qwest.com
Senior Staff Engineer              CCIE #1937
Qwest Communications               (612) 664-3364
600 Stinson Blvd., Suite 1S        (612) 664-4779 (FAX)
Minneapolis  MN  55413-2620

"Hard is where the money is."