[VPN] VPN and FW separated or integrated ?

Chad Osmond osmond at holburn.com
Mon Mar 31 17:15:21 EST 2003

Let me be the first of many to suggest:

Netscreen

Look for a NS-20 off of e-bay.. They're fairly easy to spot.. Scale depending on your load and performance..
A NS-5 XP will work nicely for up to 10MB/s of 3DES.. For $900 USD brand new..

Line Speed 3DES encryption, and great firewall performance, nice and easy to use.
Add some Netscreen Remotes (Safe Net OEM version) and you're good to go!

Chad