[VPN] lan to lan vpn over dsl!!?

Mike Hancock Mike.Hancock at sourcemed.net
Wed Mar 26 14:03:25 EST 2003

Who is the DSL provider and are they blocking port 500? Many ISPs today
are blocking port 500 to prevent "home" accounts (i.e. cheap) from using
bandwidth to connect to work and force the end user to "upgrade" to
their "business class" (i.e. expensive) to allow VPN. We had such a hard
time of it we finally got a SSL VPN to augment the IPSec VPN....

Mike