[VPN] lan to lan vpn over dsl!!?

Jeremy Oliver jermwoliver at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 13:04:27 EST 2003

I have a Nortel Contivity 1700 on my network for VPN tunnels.  I have some locations that I have dsl running into them.  Does anyone know how to create a lan to lan vpn connection over that dsl connection?  We have tried to put a nortel 1010 vpn appliance on the dmz of the dsl router and have had no success yet.  Does anyone know the ports that need to be forwarded on the dsl router to get the nortels to talk?

Jeremy Oliver