[VPN] FreeSWan + Win2KIPSec extruded ip address

Luca Fornasari luca.fornasari at easybit.it
Mon Mar 24 02:20:22 EST 2003

Hello list,

I'd like to know if someone already implemented a FreeSWan "server" with
Win2K native IPSec "clients" using extruded IP addresses for the clients.
I've already done this using SSH Sentinel on the "clients" but now I
want to do it using Win2K native IPSec.
At the moment I never used the native feature of Win2K in any way; so
the question is: is this setup possible? Does Win2K IPSec support
extruded IP addresses?

Also SSH Sentinel has the nice capability to use a different DNS server
and a different Wins server when the vpn is up; is there something like
that in Win2K?

Thanks in advance
Luca Fornasari