[VPN] Question for site to site VPN

Dana J. Dawson djdawso at qwest.com
Fri Mar 21 18:24:12 EST 2003

Since you have to use access-lists as part of the VPN configuration to
define all the hosts and/or networks at each end of each tunnel, if you
configure all the VPN tunnels with the database server as the only local
host, then it will do what you want.  The PIX should be fine for this,
assuming you don't otherwise exceed its VPN capacity.

HTH

Dana

Dana J. Dawson                     djdawso at qwest.com
Senior Staff Engineer              CCIE #1937
Qwest Communications               (612) 664-3364
600 Stinson Blvd., Suite 1S        (612) 664-4779 (FAX)
Minneapolis  MN  55413-2620

"Hard is where the money is."