[VPN] ADSL FOR HTTP TRAFFIC

Sandeep Dhadwal dhadwal_sandeepsingh at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:27:24 EST 2003

Hi Mauricio,

If you are using the ADSL router behind the Checkpoint FW1, then of course,
the http traffic pass through the ADSL router.  Otherwise, you need to make
a static route on your internal policy router, which then route the http
traffic through the ADSL router without using Checkpoint FW1.

Regards,
Sandeep Singh Dhadwal