[VPN] Help

Johan Andersson johan.andersson at atremo.com
Fri Mar 14 02:55:18 EST 2003

Exo,

You have to configure your netscreeen with some policys that allow traffic
to flow from Untrust to the mip (server)
and frpom the dmz to the trust network, this should help you! I can
recomande that you set trust interface in route mode also. And use policy
based nat! If you have any more questions please drop me an mail!

Cheers
Johan