[VPN] Re: PIX VPN - Local LAN Access

Art Vandelay art_vandelay at mac.com
Fri Mar 7 12:05:01 EST 2003

It is called split-tunneling.  You need to use acl's with nat.  There
are a couple great tools i have found, one is the output interpreter at
https://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/OutputInterpreter/
home.pl?style=small&ref_url=http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/
products/sw/iosswrel/ps1828/products_tech_note09186a008010750a.shtml

Also, check the ipsec troubleshooting pages at
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/
tech_configuration_examples_list.html

maybe you've seen this stuff already, but hope it helps.

Ben