[VPN] Re: PIX VPN - Local LAN Access

Dana J. Dawson djdawso at qwest.com
Fri Mar 7 11:27:23 EST 2003

You need to use the "vpngroup split-tunnel
<http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_62/cmdref/tz.htm#1048524>"
command:

<http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_62/cmdref/tz.htm#1048524>

Good luck!

Dana

Dana J. Dawson                     djdawso at qwest.com
Senior Staff Engineer              CCIE #1937
Qwest Communications               (612) 664-3364
600 Stinson Blvd., Suite 1S        (612) 664-4779 (FAX)
Minneapolis  MN  55413-2620

"Hard is where the money is."