[VPN] Local network neighborhood gone when VPN connects

Dave edave at attbi.com
Fri Mar 7 11:15:54 EST 2003

Nate,
William is correct - try this;

Open the TCP/IP advanced properties for the VPN
connection and uncheck the little box that says "use
default gateway at remote end."

This will give you a split tunnel where only traffic for
the VPN network will flow through the tunnel, and the
rest of your network will be available.

Note; this can/will open a security hole in your offices network.

Good Luck,
Dave